Corvias announced continued improvements to Ft. Bragg housing will continue to expand as part of an investment of $325 million to fund construction projects across the company’s entire Army housing portfolio.
More from Corvias:
At Fort Bragg, Corvias Property Management is responsible for nearly 6,500 homes across 11 communities. Corvias supports the local economy by sourcing approximately 86 percent of all maintenance and construction work from local subcontractors.
In 2019, Corvias added 52 new positions at Fort Bragg, including an independent ombudsman and resident advocate, as part of its priority to increase resident satisfaction and response times. Corvias’ investment, coupled with out-year development funds, provides for the following additional improvements at Fort Bragg:
- Major renovations of approximately 280 homes in the Pope community include new interior and exterior finishes, new energy efficient mechanical systems, updated floor plans, and elimination of lead-based paint hazards
- Major renovations on approximately 132 homes in Bataan neighborhood
- Installation of luxury vinyl plank flooring in select homes
- Weatherproofing on approximately 2,700 homes
- Cleaning of air ducts and pressure washing nearly 5,000 homes
- Roadway paving, tree trimming/removal, gutter, and soffit/fascia repairs throughout various neighborhoods
- Energy and water resiliency upgrades on approximately 6,200 homes
- Updating of roughly 650 lamp posts with energy-efficient LED lightbulbs
- More than 35,000 aerator devices in sink faucets and shower heads
- Approximately 1,700 new domestic hot water units
- Approximately 2,800 ENERGY STARTM heating and cooling units and thermostats
- Installation of approximately 1,600 TM domestic hot water units
Within the St. Mere Eglise community, Corvias will build approximately 95 new homes after demolishing approximately 200 where maintenance and repair costs were exceeding the value.